We have decades of surfacing experience and while we specialize and install thousand of counter-tops every years, we also venture in to a few other things. Please see the selection below if what other services we offer.
Custom granite, marble or quartz countertops can add timeless elegance to your home or business. The natural beauty of granite, marble, travertine, and onyx can bring an essence of nature into any living or work environment. Modern quartz composites offer a sleek contemporary alternative. The addition of new counter tops is not only an investment, it enhances the aesthetics of any property. Due to its superior durability, granite and quartz countertops have been the top choice for residential and commercial surfaces needs for centuries. Our staff has years of granite, marble and quartz surfacing experience. We are able to transform your dreams into a reality on any budget without compromising quality or customer service. Whether you are a homeowner, interior designer, contractor, builder, or architect, we are able to cater to all your residential or commercial surface requirements.
What you need to know
- Granite, Marble, and Quartz are products of nature. Therefore we are unable to control the color variations, veins or other natural characteristics contained within the material itself.
- There are millions of variations of the same color materials in the market.
- Granite weighs roughly 17 - 25 lbs per square foot in 3cm (1.25") thickness.
- Any area requiring overhang larger than 12" will require supports to be installed on the cabinet.
- The average slab size is 110" x 70", some materials may be available in large slabs but never exceed 132" x 82".
We unfortunately do not stock slabs other than the basic ultra-popular budget friendly slabs at our facility. We order slabs on a need to use basis. We use multiple suppliers around the metro Atlanta area to cover all our customers' surfacing needs
Many customers inquire about one-of-a-kind custom projects to be fabricated out of granite, marble and quartz surfaces. In addition to superior hand fabrication, we also utilize our Water Jet cutting systems to aid us in producing virtually any custom items. We are able to incorporate a variety of materials into any project. We can turn your creative visions into a reality! We’ve made custom flower boxes, benches, sinks, pedestals, ashtrays, clocks, tissue boxes, display boxes, thresholds, showers, tables, desks, mailboxes, plates, cutting boards and much, much more!
What you need to know
- Natural stone can fade/discolor when left outside without proper annual heavy duty sealer coating..
- Natural stone and Quartz are very heavy. Keep that in mind if you have an idea for a custom piece that needs to be moved around often.
- We generally work with 2cm and 3cm thick materials. To increase thickness lamination of materials is required.
We cater to home owners, re-modelers, builders and contractors with granite, marble and quartz surface issues. Our skilled staff is always willing to go out to a job site and inspect and asses any surface problems. Our surface polishers are some of the most skilled and experienced in the south eastern United States and there are few surface issues they are unable to repair to a brilliant mirror finish. Our dedicated installation crews can easily repair minor flaws that have developed over the years such as seam settlement, chips and surface scratches without having to remove the counter tops.
- Granite, marble and quartz surface scratch removal
- Re-attachment of under-mount sinks
- Seam refinishing
- Cleaning and sealing granite, marble and quartz surfaces
- Chip repair
What you need to know
- Depending on the age of your current counter tops, it could be impossible to match your granite counter tops with the slabs currently available on the market.
- Granite seams can require some maintenance over the years due to settling of your home's foundation and cabinets.
- We are not licensed to do any plumbing or electricity. We are surface professionals.
- Chips can appear over years of normal use. They are most often found around the edges of the sink cut-out.
- While granite is an extremely hard and durable surface, scratches or dull areas can form due to years of extensive use.
Water jet cutting
With a state-of-the-art Calypso waterjet and Northwood CNC Saw-jet systems, we are able to cut virtually anything with the combination of high pressure water and an abrasive mixture. With in-house CAD design capabilities, we are able to take any of your design ideas, digitally draft them, and transform an array of materials into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Whether it’s a small, single, unique piece or hundreds quickly and precisely replicated, we are easily able to cater to your specific needs. We offer waterjet cutting services to businesses and private individuals. Got a design in Auto CAD you need cut so that you can hand fabricate your own piece? No problem. We've cut many acrylic, wood and foam templates for customers who prefer to hand fabricate their own materials from a precisely drafted and waterjet cut template.
Materials we've cut
- Steel (various)
- Wood (various)
These are just some materials we've cut over the years. If you don't see something you'd like to have cut, please give us a call. We love experimenting with new materials.
Water jet Inlays
Give your kitchen or vanity countertop, island, fireplace or outside bar a unique twist. Perhaps tie in design elements present in your cabinets, crown molding or furniture pieces in the room to create a unique look. We have the ability to personalize your countertops, whether you want something as simple as your initials, or something as complex as a full size medallion with multiple colors and shapes that stretches across your foyer. We will work with you to create the perfect unique piece that will set your home, business or product apart from all the rest. With a state-of-the-art Calypso waterjet cutting system, we are also able to cut virtually anything with the combination of high pressure water and an abrasive mixture. With in-house CAD design capabilities, we are able to take any of your design ideas, digitally draft them, and transform an array of materials into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Whether it’s a simple in-lay into your countertop, a corporate sign or full color floral backsplash, we can turn any creative vision into a reality. Granite, marble, quartz, brass, steel and copper, whether it’s thick or thin (tiles or slabs!) we have the experience and skill set to work any surface, texture and color into the product you desire. Take a look at our gallery for more examples of our waterjet work.
What you need to know
- Inlays are cut on our Calypso waterjet system, using high pressure water and an abrasive mixture.
- Pricing greatly depends on the type of material, material thickness and cut time.
- All designs have to be drafted into AutoCAD for an estimate.
- Floor medallions can be done with grout spacing or without.
- Sizing limited to 132" x 84" due to cutting bed size.